Wednesday, May 2, 2007

"Brown Bear, Brown bear - What do you see?"

We just love that book in this house!! I read it to Tyler just about every night and he can now read it to me!!!! Yesterday he asked me if he could read to me and of course I said yes. Well, he opened the book and started reading it! Ok, so it's not really "reading" since he goes by the pictures of the animals in the book....but he gets every word right since he has it memorized! He is getting so big. He's really into dressing himself lately. Plus, there is nothing that this kid can't say now! I can understand him so clearly....and when he talks to my mom or Zan'es mom on the phone, they can pretty much understand what he's saying, also. I look at him and still can't believe how big he is......the first 3 years have been SUCH a big blur!! They've been amazing, that's for sure. I am just SO proud of him......and just SO, SO in love with him!!!!!!!

Ok, enough of being mushy......I know I promised to update here daily, but i'm having such a rough time with the internet connection we have. Plus, this computer is so flippin' slow!!!! Ugh, it's awful! It's my own fault, though. I have well over 3,000 pics on the hard drive, plus videos of Ty and slideshows i've made. I also have a game or 2 on here, so i'm sure that has alot to do with it being so slow. I've been researching external hard drives and am thinking this is what we'll need to get until we can afford a new 'puter. I'll talk more with Zane about it and hopefully we can start saving up for one soon.........

This week i've really been getting into some deep cleaning around the house. Considering my wonderful monthly friend decided to show yesterday (and it's early, darn it!!) i'm just glad I got accomplished what I did!!! I moved our bed so I could vaccuum under it.....I swear there was 4ft of dog/cat hair under there! Ugh, it was nasty! Once I moved the bed, I got to looking at the walls and saw how dusty they were. Where the hell does all this dust come from?!?!?!? We have wood paneling in the bedroom, so it was showing pretty bad.....I pulled out the vaccuum and did the walls with it! LOL I just love our vaccuum.....we have a Dyson Animal, and that bad boy is AWESOME! It's the only vaccuum i've ever owned that has actually put up with all the dog hair and dust we get. I was going through a vaccuum a year before we got our Dyson.....and we've now had the Dyson for going on 4 years now. I don't know what I would do without it!!! (is it strange to love a household appliance so much?!?) Anyhoo, I got the bedroom nice and clean, then moved on to the playroom. I got quite a bit of it clean before Tyler asked if he could play outside. It was SO warm out!! It got to almost 90f here yesterday.....and there was a beautiful, warm breeze.......just perfect! Today is just as beautiful, but not quite as warm. I love it!

UGH, I am SO crampy today. I will be so glad to finally see a doctor so I can get this IUD out. I can't wait to finally start trying for baby #2!!! Hopefully we'll find out something within the next week or so about health insurance. Supposedly it is in effect, but they haven't taken anything out of Zan'es check yet, and we haven't got the insurance cards....nice, huh?

Well, I guess this should be it. I want to finish up the play room and living room, plus try and work in a little scrapbooking time for me!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: