Friday, August 10, 2007

One downfall....

....to living in a house that is 95 years old. Bee's keep finding there way into the house!!! Ugh, it is SO frustrating!!! Within an hour I killed two bees in the playroom, and earlier today I killed a hornet in the kitchen. There are so many openings and crevasses, there is no way to pinpoint just how they are getting in.......so, all we can do is be on the lookout for them. Once the weather changes we won't get nearly as many bees around....COME ON COOLER WEATHER!!! LOL

Tyler slept in his bed all night wednesday night.......and, all night last night!!!!! We are so proud of him!!!!!! When Zane got up this morning to get ready for work, I actually had the whole king sized bed to myself........pure heaven!!!!! Yesterday we took Ty shopping to get him a special surprise for doing so good at sleeping in his bed......he got two new cars from the Disney movie Cars! We're hoping to get him a new comforter for his bed real soon.........

I've been doing a little more christmas shopping today.....thank goodness for gift cards!! (especially when I get them free!!!LOL) I got Ty some new dvd's, plus got my friends daughter something. Hopefully the next few weeks I should get more amazon.com gift cards so I can do some more shopping. It feels so good to actually have some things put away already.......such a relief!!!!

Well, I know this post was short but I need to get a few things done before I start dinner....tonight we're having some thin pork chops, peas, rice, gravy and biscuits. I am so hungry!!!!!

Hope everyone have a wonderful and safe weekend!!!!!

No comments: