Friday, August 24, 2007

Ticker

So, I took the weight loss ticker from the top of my page last week. My weight was SO weird!! It would go up a pound, then back down a pound....just up or down 1 pound!! I didn't see the point in keeping the ticker there since I didn't see a reason to update it. But, as of this morning, I finally decided to get off of my butt and start exercising again!!! I pulled out my Gazelle trainer and did about 5 minutes on it. I felt so GOOD when I was done! I probably could have done more than 5 minutes, but I want to work my way up to it first. When I first started using it, I started with 5 minutes at a time, 2-3 times a day. I'm sure I'll do at least another 5 minutes later today, if not two more times today. I just feel so full of energy right now! Tyler sat in the computer chair while I was exercising and when I was done he said, "mommy, you did awesome!!" It made me feel so good!!! I'll update my exercise progress pretty often, if no one minds. I like being able to write down every time I exercise, as it motivates me even more!!!

2 comments:

bluehoneytigger said...

That’s great! I know that I always feel motivated as well when others care. I was trying to walk but it's just to hot outside. I cant take the heat. Jess loves it. Keep up the good work.

Christine said...

**hugs** Thanks so much, Pam!! I love to walk too, especially walking to the mailbox to get my free samples! LOL But like you said, it's just too hot out there!! And our mailbox is just too far away. Once the weather breaks we'll do lots more walking, that's for sure. :)