Saturday, September 29, 2007

Absolutely FURIOUS!!!!

I put this under the label Mail because right now I am furious with our mail person!!! They brought a package up to the house, and she literally threw it out of her car into the carport!! Then she tore out of the carport and went flying down the driveway. I was sitting right outside the door and heard her throw it! Instead of her getting out of her car and walking maybe all of 5 feet to put the box at the front door, she sat on her lazy a** and threw the package. She then left the rest of our mail down at the mailbox. That doesn't bother me as much as her throwing the package like she did....I mean, she had NO idea if what was in the box was fragile or not!!!!

Ugh, I am SO going to complain about her on Monday!!!!!

1 comment:

bluehoneytigger said...

I would be pissed. It's like everyone wants to do shortcuts cause they are really lazy. Why the he** do people not want to do there job.