Thursday, October 25, 2007

Been too long since i've updated!!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile.....I HATE having dial-up!!!! >:(

Anyhoo, mail has been pretty crappy lately. I have been getting a few amazon gift cards, which makes up for the crappy snail mail! LOL Today's mail was actually pretty good!!! We got:

- Basis soap (wal-mart) LOVE this stuff!!! It's so gentle on my skin :)
- a package for Ty from his granny and grandpa for Halloween
- our amazon order already of christmas gifts!! It wasn't due until next week!!! (this kid is going to have a blast opening all the gifts we got for him!!)

I love days like this!!!!

*Edited to add*

I forgot, the big brown truck was here (UPS) and I got a gorgeous Royal Doulton Tea Light candle holder....it's SO pretty, I can't believe it was free!!!

No comments: