Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday

I know I haven't posted in a few days, but for some reason I have been feeling so run down and lazy lately!!! I have hardly any energy at all and feel a little *off*. Aunt flo has shown up and that might be the cause of what's going on, but i've never been so wiped out before when she came, so who knows. I have a hunch it is from the sugar pill I am taking, Actos. It's also given me a nasty dry cough that has been making it hard for me to sleep good at night......plus, with Tyler still waking me up at night I sleep kind of crappy. Hmmmm, maybe THAT'S why I feel so run down?!?!? Tyler is still doing well with sleeping in his bed, but is still waking up 2-3 times a night asking to be covered up, or just being whiney in general. I have no idea what to do about it, either. It's so frustrating. :( It's been SO rough getting him to sleep in his own bed straight through the night. I've come close to giving up and just putting him in bed with us again, but I know that's not the right thing to do. *sigh* I'm just so physically drained. I've still been exercising, but that doesn't seem to be helping with the energy at all. I'll have to bring it up to the doctor when I see him the end of this month.

So, I think we have Ty's halloween costume figured out. We're going to stick with him being a farmer! We have some jean overalls he can wear, plus we're going to get a cute straw hat for him. (well, that is, if we can FIND a straw hat for him!) We're also going to let him take his little plastic wagon with him and we're going to put his cow and pig in there. With money being tight, we're just going to make his costume like that again this year. And honestly, I love homemade costumes!!! I think the store bought costumes are a huge waste of money. Heck, it doesn't take much imagination to come up with a costume to make. Trust me, I know!! LOL Zane put in to get off early on halloween, so we should be good to go!!! I can't wait to go back to the mall!!!

Well, time to get moving. I have got to work on getting things done around here, energy or no energy!!! Tonight for dinner we are making our own hamburger subs....YUM!!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!

2 comments:

bluehoneytigger said...

With Tyler sleeping you really are doing the right thing. Jessica did something similar and after a few months she stopped. It’s only something that happens occasionally now.

We got Jessica’s Halloween costume today. She’s going to be a honey bee. It’s so cute and it was not expensive at all. I’ll be sure to send pic’s after. It did help that her grandma gave her money to buy it and we got a Mickey Mouse as well.

Sorry you’ve been feeling tired. I know what that feel’s like. I’ve been there. If it’s not meds its lack of sleep or something else. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Christine said...

Thanks for the encouragement with Ty sleeping, Pam! The past two nights hh has slept ALL night!!! WOOHOO!!!

Awww, I SO can't wait to see her pic wearing her costume.....she would be cute no matter what she wears, of course. ;)