Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So far so good

Well, I can already feel a difference with this new pill. I didn't have the energy I thought I would have yesterday (although, I didn't feel no where near as run down as I have been), but I felt something!! I felt a little "jittery" inside, if that makes sense. And not in a bad way at all. It definitely curbed my appetite all day long. I did end up having a sugar low at lunch time, and last night I had to make sure I ate something that would keep my sugar up last night since it was a little low before bedtime.

Now to the downside of this......I was WIDE awake at freakin' 3:30am!!! I'm not sure if it was from the meds or from the darn skunk smell coming through the bedroom window.......ugh, that was awful!!!! I had to get up out of bed to light a match and get rid of the nasty smell.....and of course i'm the only one that smells it in the bedroom. After I laid back down I tossed and turned a little, then by 5am I just couldn't lay there any more. I don't feel tired as of now, so we'll see how the day goes. I took my pill already today and am feeling the "jittery" feeling again, but to be honest, I like it! LOL I also exercised again this morning, but only for 10-12 minutes.....I think i'll get back on the machine again later today to do a little more................

No comments: