Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Furious!!!

I was expecting a package to be delivered today by UPS, and it says on their site it was delivered at 10:07 this morning......ummm, not to this house it wasn't!!!! AND, I can't file a claim for 24 hours!!! WTH is up with that?!?!? I can understand if their site still said "out for delivery", but it says delivered for craps sake.......I want my package!!!!


*update* Ok, so Tyler and I decided to walk down to the mail box to get the mail and see if by some chance UPS left my package there. My package was down there alright.....they threw our paper out of the paper box and onto the road, then shoved the package into the paper box!!! How crazy is that?!?!? Needless to say, I am calling them ASAP and filing a complaint with them......that was SO uncalled for!!!

No comments: