Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Woo Hoo!!!

So, are dishwasher hasn't been working like it should for quite some time now. The other morning Zane loaded the dishwasher before work and when it was done I went to unload it and saw the washer stuff didn't dissolve at all, and nothing was wet! Come to find out the water inlet valve wasn't working. We couldn't get the part until yesterday, so we had to *gasp* do dishes by hand!!! The nerve of our dishwasher crapping out on us, making us wash dishes by hand!!! LOL Well, Zane installed the part last night and now our dishwasher is working 100% better than ever! *sigh* I know, it's so sad that we are so dependant on that thing.........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, I so miss having a dishwasher. We don't have one at the house, but we did at the apartment. I hated unloading the thing though, but I'd love to have that luxury again. My only saving grace is since everything is electric here, I convince myself not having one we are not only saving on our electric bill, but we don't have to worry about it breaking because we'd have to wait to fix it or buy a new one. But I still miss it. LOL!

Christine said...

Ugh, unloading is a pain!!! But I still missed it when it was broke....I hated washing dishes by hand!! LOL

Unknown said...

LOL! So do I. But ah well, what's a gal to do--I force myself because I'm sensitive to stink. ROFL!