Monday, November 3, 2008

We found out :)

My sister Kathie and her husband are going to be here for Christmas!!!! But the best part of all.......my dad will be coming with them!!!!!!! He is going to give us the car that was my moms so we will have another vehicle, and was trying to figure out how to get it to us, and now he has a way!! I am so glad he said he would come down. :)

The main reason my sis is coming down is because her and her hubby went crazy, yet again, with buying stuff for Ty for Christmas!!! I told her not to, but she told me she was going to buy what they wanted anyway. But, they bought him some really big things that they can't mail so they are coming down. :) Tyler is super excited to see them again......and poppop!!! Now i'm ready to get our decorations down and get to decorating!!!!! LOL

2 comments:

Marie said...

Christine that is great news!!! So glad to hear you're having a wonderful holiday season already! LOL!

Christine said...

Thanks, Marie!!!