Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Warm weather has returned!

Last week we had some amazingly warm weather for a few days! It was such a tease! LOL Yesterday and today are supposed to be gorgeous once again......I can't wait for the weather to stay nice and warm!

So tomorrow Tyler has his 5 year check-up. I know he's late with getting it, but we've been so busy with baby doctor visits. I'm sure he'll get his shots needed to start kindergarten tomorrow......ugh. He's excited about getting his check-up though, and I even told him he may be getting some shots! He didn't seem too worried about them, since he knows he needs them to start school this August, and he's super excited about that! I SO hope the school excitement lasts...LOL! I didn't have a very good time in school, with being picked on throughout most of school, and I worry about Tyler going to school because of that......just thinking about him going to school brings back so many bad memories. :( I honestly think i'm the one who is scared about sending him to school! I know in my heart he will do just fine, though. He has Kindergarten Round-up on April 7th and that's when we'll get him all registered....

Not much else going on around here. Wow, we are super boring!!! LOL There are lots of things coming up, like Ty's kindy round-up and getting our tomoato plants in the ground the end of next month.....plus we're hoping things continue to go well with the pregnancy and family will be coming down the end of May/beginning of June! I'm hoping my dad and my sister can come a little early, mainly so we can have some time together before Chase comes. But I understand they have things to do at home and can't be here too long....I can hope though, right?!?!? LOL We're not really sure when the in-laws will be here, and i'm honestly hoping they will not get here too early. I know it sounds terrible, but I dread them being here. They argue and bicker back and forth with each other so much it gets on my nerves!! Even Tyler doesn't want to be around them when they start arguing.....and my mil spends so much time on the phone with Z's sister when here, it makes me feel like i'm not doing a very good job as a host and makes me uncomfortable.....with things that were said in the past, I already feel uneasy around them! And honestly, they don't seem too thrilled with us having another baby anyway.....ahhh, well. Not much you can do when in comes to in-laws.

Before I get off of here, I want to share a picture I took of Tyler the other day......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This weather has been great! :D Oh we had so much fun picking ladybugs. And we're right there with the shots. Elway is not scared. Jon-Christopher does not want his little sister to get shots and I'm curious to see how close Maryjean is to my height now. Eek! LOL!

I don't blame you for being worried. I went through it as well and knowing first hand what it was like being tortured at school--no fun being a scapegoat at all--we don't want that for our kids.

I do think that when you post about Kindergarten round-up you need to put up your Kindy picture though. ROFL!

And you're not bad. I don't want your IL's to come at all. Tell them to stay home and you'll send them pictures. Ah, baby fever coming back...must fight....

Christine said...

Did you get any pics of the kiddos picking ladybugs?!? That would make a cute scrapbook layout...hehehehe And I can't wait to hear how their appointments go today!!

It's so nice to have someone understand about the school thing......*hugs*

LOL, i'll be sure to whip out my kindy pic.....:D

I'd be more than happy to send them tons of pics if they would stay home....ahh, i'm so bad!! hehehe