Monday, April 6, 2009

Crazy!!

This weekend was so beautiful outside! The tree's are starting to bloom, along with a few of the azalea bushes in the front yard..........yesterday was so warm I ended up wearing shorts while sitting on the front porch! And today?!?! It's in the low 40's, windy as hell with a wind chill in the 30's. Photobucket I actually had to light the woodstove!!!! Ugh....gotta love spring time in east Tennesee!!

So tomorrow we take Tyler to register for kindergarten. I am SO not ready to let my baby go!!! Photobucket But, I know it's something I have to do. I keep thinking about how horrible school was for me and my stomach starts to knot up when I think about sending Ty, but I know deep down he will do just fine. He will finally have other children to play with and he'll have a blast learning new things! *sigh* I guess all of the anxiety is just from my past. I need to just let it go and enjoy this next chapter in Ty's life!! Ohhh, and I can start to think about all the pics i'll have to scrapbook......Photobucket

This weekend went by SO fast!! I hate when we have lots of running to do on Saturdays. Although, we did get some amazingly great deals this weekend. We hit Bog Lots and found a hot and cold water cooler for only $60!! I had been wanting one for some time now, but they were always SO expensive!! I loved when we were at my parents house when Ty was a baby and we made bottles with the water from the cooler....I always hated heating up baby bottles in the microwave! So now we'll be all set for when Chase is born. We also went to Walmart and got a 5 gallon container, filled, for only $1.87!! We were expecting to have to pay for the new jug, which was $9.97! We didn't do self check out, so the cashier must have assumed we had a refill and didn't ask us. Z and I were busy talking with Ty and didn't even pay attention when she was ringing up our stuff. When we go in the truck Z handed me the receipt and I was going over everything when I noticed it said: Water......$1.87. I asked him why he bought extra water along with the 5 gallon container and he said he only got the container.......love it!!!! Another good deal we got was a 9 oz. box of Rice Krispies for $.67 cents! They were on sale 3 for $5 and they had a coupon thingie on the shelf for $1 off of one box. I just picked up one box, since we really don't eat much cereal. But for $.67 cents I guess I should have gotten more! LOL

Well, I guess I should get off of here and try and get more vacuuming done....it's a never ending job here!! Tonight for dinner I think i'm going to make some boneless pork chops with some rice and maybe some corn on the cob or green beans....or both, since i've been craving them both!!! Photobucket Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!