Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall!!!!


Wow, summer is gone. This year is just flying by!! We had a pretty amazing summer here. We welcomed our second son in June! He is such an amazing little guy, and totally completes our family. I really love being the mom of two boys!! Another big thing this summer was Tyler starting school. I can't believe he is in kindergarten. He is growing up SO fast!! Yesterday we got his school pictures back, and they turned out AMAZING!! Well, they messed up the background color......it was supposed to be green so we had him wear a light colored shirt. But the more I look at these pics the more I love them.....he actually has a genuine smile on his face! We're going to be mailing them out the end of this week, so once they go out and people start getting them i'll post it here.

I need to get off of here and work on dinner a little more......I took a chicken pot pie out of the freezer that we had made earlier this year (we make at least two pies at a time, minus the crust, and always freeze one) and I just put the crust on it I made and want to check on it. Take care everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Add Blog Links to your blog and share links with your visitors and friends