Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy birthday to my big boy!

Yesterday, at 5:29am, my big boy Tyler turned 6 years old. *sigh* How in the world am I a mom to a 6 year old?!? The time has gone by so quickly. He had a great day, though! I sang "happy birthday" to him yesterday morning and when I picked him up from school and I was singing it again in the van. He looked at me like I was crazy, but said he liked it. LOL Last night we all had strawberry cake with whipped cream icing and it was SO yummy!!! I got some pics of Tyler and Chase eating cake that I still need to fix and upload. I was going to work on that last night but this old hard drive is giving me a tough time. I can't wait to get my regular hard drive working again. I'll hopefully get some pics uploaded after I take Ty to school.......

*Speaking of old hard drive; I tried to post this several times yesterday but for some reason blogger wouldn't load....I know it was an issue on my end, obviously.*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TYLER!! WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!

No comments: