Thursday, June 24, 2010

I LOVE Target!!!

Target has a dollar section as soon as you walk into the store and I just love it!!! I always seem to find some super cute scrapbook things, specially ribbon. I had only been in their scrapbook section of the store once but they were SO expensive! Well, the other day I finally looked more in the isle and found TONS of stickers for only .99!!! I got some cute alpha stickers and a few packs of chipboard alphas that I had been needing. I also found some adorable glitter monkey stickers that go with Chase's party theme.....and they also had some packs of 12x12 paper for only .99! I need to build up my survey money more and get back into that scrapbook section to stock up!!! (Then all I need to do is find the time to get some scrapping done! LOL)

No comments: