Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting ready....

So i've been slowly coming around to the idea of Christmas....ok who am I kidding, i'm SO excited that Christmas is coming!!! Photobucket I have almost all of the boys gifts wrapped and hidden, and all we really need to do is get a few stocking stuffers for them and we are done. (I keep saying this and I keep picking things up for them.....) This past weekend I decided to work on pics of the boys for Christmas cards.....yeah, that was fun. I'm not going to post any of the pics here as I still haven't ordered cards yet....let's just say i'm going to work with the pics I did get and leave it at that. Photobucket


I am really looking forward to this Thanksgiving.......bring on the turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies and of course pumpkin pie with tons of Redi-Whip. Photobucket

No comments: