Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly rocks the cards!!

I can't say enough about Shutterfly's Holiday cards! They have such an amazing selection of cards to choose from, and their print quality is SO top notch! I have never had any problems with quality when I have ordered anything from Shutterfly, but their cards totally rock. They are printed on premium card stock and the color is so bright and vibrant! They not only offer holiday cards, but they have wall calendars at a great price! They make GREAT gifts!!! Shutterfly also offers up some really cute birthday cards. I just can't say enough about Shutterfly! Their customer service rocks, shipping is VERY reasonable, and super quick! Their website is VERY easy to navigate and it's so very simple to create your cards or whatever you decide to create. Everyone who has received something I created has always raved about the quality and how much they loved the item!!

I have to say my favorite card design is this:



How cute is that?!? I also love this design:



I'd say the only "problem" with Shutterfly is trying to pick one design! And to prove how great they are, Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE Holiday Cards if you are a blogger!! Sign up here. Trust me, you will NOT be dissapointed!!

No comments: