Monday, December 20, 2010

Amazing!!

Chase has been doing and saying so many new things lately!! His vocabulary is really coming along. Some new things he's saying are:

- bu (means bus. He absolutely LOVES school buses and anytime he see's one he will squeal "Bu! Bu!")
- mom (he likes to walk around the house saying "mom, mom, mom...."....I love hearing it!)
- dada
- ta-ta (means Santa. he also loves to squeal "TA-TA!" anytime he see's a Santa or Christmas lights)

He still says "ba-ba" for alot of things and when we tell him the correct name he does try and repeat it. He is also saying "hi" still, but in his drawn out southern voice.......I have GOT to get it on video so you can hear it! His new thing now is to point to everything! It's absolutely adorable.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that in 3 weeks Ty will be 7.........he is inching ever so quickly to the double digit age and that scares me!! He is such a smart boy.......still in the highest reading group and doing SO well in math and other areas! And he still says when he grows up he wants to be a teacher.....I think he would do an amazing job. We still have moments where he is super mouthy and grumpy, but what kid isn't?!? I wouldn't trade him for anything! (same goes for Chase, obviously...LOL)

No comments: