Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some great news!

Finally heard from Zane and he has gone to the bathroom (#2) twice now (they were waiting for that or for him to pass gas) and has actually eaten some real food!! He did get really bloated so they took him early this morning for more xrays and everything was just fine. They also told him he may get to come home either tonight or tomorrow!!!!!

I don't want to sound like a bitch or ungrateful, but I am a little worried about him coming home. God knows it's what i've been waiting for, but at the same time i'm really hoping they aren't rushing him out of the hospital too soon. (flash backs from when mom was in the hospital and they rushed her out and into a rehab place....and we know how that turned out :() I will obviously take care of him and make sure he rests and continues to heal, but it still worries me. Photobucket

Well, I need to quit farting around and get some things done around here.......will update as I hear more!!!

No comments: