Monday, June 27, 2011

Had a great appointment!!

First, I just have to say I loved the staff and doctor at this office!! I felt so welcome and comfortable right off the bat! The doctor came in and talked to me about everything I had questions about, and really seemed to care about everything I had issues with. She went over all of the concerns I had about birth control and we both decided on something that will work best for me. The exam went great, and I should know how it all went in about 1-2 weeks. She did check to see if I had a yeast infection but it seems like I was starting to get a UTI, so she gave me a prescription for an antibiotic. One thing that I really like about this doctor is she is just a GYN, not ob/gyn, so getting appointments with her shouldn't be as difficult!

All in all it was a great appointment!

No comments: