Monday, August 8, 2011

Last week of summer break

Wow, this summer just flew by! I still can't believe this is Ty's last week off. He's super excited about going back. We go this Thursday for the school's open house, and i'm actually looking forward to that! I can't wait to meet his teacher and see who else will be in his class. I hope some of his friends from last year will also be in his class. :)

Well, this weekend was nice. Yesterday I made some really yummy peanut butter cookies! I didn't have any Hershey Kisses to put in them, but I did have some Hershey Drops, so I used those and boy were they G-O-O-D!!



Also, Z fried chicken last night for dinner and I can honestly say I have never had chicken that tasted so amazingly yummy!! We switched to using buttermilk instead of eggs and that has made a HUGE difference. (we were leary about trying buttermilk, mainly because regular milk makes Z so gassy and we didn't know what buttermilk would do to him) The breading/coating on the chicken is so crispy and has some excellent flavor!! And the best part, it wasn't greasy at all!!!



Yum-Yum!!!

Well, I really need to get off of here so I can get things done around the house. Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Photobucket

No comments: