Thursday, September 15, 2011

Got a wonderful surprise today!!

So, I don't know if I ever posted here on my blog, but about a year ago I lost my wedding ring. I've missed having a ring to wear so much. When Z and I were dating, he bought me a ring that was a silver band. Once I got my engagement ring and wedding band, I put that first ring away. Well, when I lost my wedding ring I went to put that ring on and it was way too tight. :( A few weeks ago Z was asking me about the ring I wear on my right hand (a birthstone ring). I never really thought much of it, to be honest. Well, today he said he wanted to go to the mall to pick up something. After we walked around a bit, we got something to eat and then left. When we were in the van he said he wanted to talk.....he then asked me to close my eyes, and said "Will you marry me again?" I opened my eyes, and it was the first ring he ever bought me......the little stinker had it resized for me!!!! It feels SO good to have a ring on my left finger again........Photobucket

No comments: