Monday, November 21, 2011

Worry....*edit*

So last week Z had a follow up CT scan to see if a second tumor he has is shrinking. Tomorrow we find out the results and the worry is just insane!! I've been praying like crazy, and to be honest I feel in my heart things will be fine, but at the same time I can't stop my mind from wandering and thinking the worst things. And then it's rough with not having family/friends close by to lean on. Photobucket

If you all wouldn't mind keeping us in your throughs and prayers, it would be SO greatly appreciated. Photobucket

**So the appointment got cancelled and rescheduled for next Wednesday. They will check his results and if they show something wrong they will call him, but if things are ok they will wait until next Wednesday to go over the results.....I hate waiting!!

No comments: