Monday, May 14, 2012

Mail call!!!

Today's mail was awesome!!! I rec'd:

- Febreze Car vent clip/Good Housekeeping (was SO excited about this as I had been wanting to get one!)
- Secret Outlast (full size!)
- Gevalia Coffee sample/Target


And not free, but I rec'd a scrapbook paper I ordered from ebay on Friday!! And she also included some super cute stickers! I tell ya, if you are looking for awesome scrapbook goodies (and fair shipping prices, too!) you need to check out It's Scrappin' Time! She has tons of goodies and as I said, her shipping is SO reasonable!! (which is very rare on 12x12 scrap paper!) Here is her Facebook page as well: It's Scrappin' Time


The pic doesn't do the paper justice, it's even cuter in person!! I'm going to make an altered clipboard for Ty's teacher and her classroom is a monkey theme, so I think she will like that! I'm going to get a few more things I need to work on it tomorrow (and I hope I can find the letters I need!), so now I just have to cross my fingers I get the monkey die cut I ordered before next week! (man, I really need to save up for my own cricut! LOL)

No comments: