Thursday, May 24, 2012

Overlooked mail today!

Ty had gone to the mailbox to get our mail, so I hadn't been outside to check for anything else. We mainly use the back door (when it rains the front yard gets SO muddy and takes forever to dry, so we basically got used to using the back door only), but just a few minutes ago I took Chases play rug out the front door to shake it out and I saw a box on the front porch! I finally got my Private Selection bzzkit!! It came with:

- Sea Salt and Pepper kettle chips
- coupon for free Private Selection apple or cherry pie
- coupon for free ground beef (up to $5 off)
- coupon for $1.50 off Private Selection ice cream pints
- several coupons for 20% off Private Selection products

Woohoo, I can't wait to go to Kroger and pick up my freebies!!!

No comments: