Saturday, June 30, 2012

Potty training progress

Well, Chase has been diaper free for 4 days now! He's doing all his pottying in the big potty, even at the stores! He's also telling me when he has to go to the bathroom. Well, he does say "Chase have pee" and will run to the bathroom.......when he has to do #2 he'll say "Chase need pull-up" and will have that "look" on his face, but will do his business in the potty. And he has only had one small accident, but as soon as he peed in his underwear he came to me and told me he peed a little and went into the bathroom and finished peeing! We are so proud of him and how he has picked up on all of this........and at the same time I feel like i'm losing my baby, as silly as that sounds! *sigh* Why do they have to grow up so darn fast?!?!?

No comments: