Thursday, August 16, 2012

BackPack tag

I was lurking on the Fiskar site and saw an adorable backpack tag that someone made with scrap supplies!! I thought to myself  "I can do that!" My biggest challenge (well, other than picking the paper and embellishments....LOL) was finding a clear badge holder. I did find some, but you had to buy 25 of them, if not more!! Gosh, I only wanted one! I finally found one, but it was just a little too big for what I wanted. I finally got my hands on another one, and it was perfect! Once I got the paper and other things picked out, it came together super quick!!

It's no where near as nice or fancy as the one on the Fiskar site; here,



But it's still cute!! (Ty wouldn't have gone for the ribbon at the top, although I still made one or two ribbons on it.......)

No comments: