Monday, August 13, 2012

*sigh*

Today is the last day of summer break. It feels like he just got out of school! Ty is beyond excited about going back. Tonight his school has their Back To School meet-n-greet which should be nice. We've already been in the school when we registered him, but this will be his first time there. He's also excited about riding the bus! Me? I'm not too thrilled about him going back, but i'm actually feeling better about it. I have GOT to learn to not dwell on what I went through in school and realize how much he loves it and does so well. I'm not going to go as far as to say i'm excited about it all, but i'm coming around slowly! LOL

And you know, back-to-school also means fall is right around the corner.....and I LOVE fall!!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: