Thursday, May 17, 2018

Blog revival!!

Yikes! I cant believe its been almost a year to the day since I've posted anything!! I;m so bad with keeping this up. I don't even know if people still follow this blog anymore!!! I'm hoping to get it up and running, and keep it running, again.

I'll do a super quick update. The boys are doing well! Tyler is having some mental health "issues", but we are taking things one day at a time. He is now 14 years old and taller than me! (well, most people are anyway LOL) He is doing FANTASTIC in school, and is in fact set to graduate from the 8th grade next Tuesday. I will of course take tons of pics. He's really excited about going to high school in August! They have a separate school just for 9th grade and I really like that. He is an amazing writer and hopes to be a famous author some day. I have no doubt he will achieve that goal. Words can not even begin to describe how very proud of him.

Chase is doing amazing in school as well!! He will be turning 9 in just a few weeks and will be going in to 4th grade in August. I know he will miss Tyler since Ty is going to high school. They have been in the same school since Chase started and Ty is very protective of Chase and looks out for him. They will at least still ride the bus together, as Ty will be picked up at RSS to go to the high school. I am so very proud of both boys, and just don't know how I was so Blessed to be their mama! I know in my heart both boys will do GREAT things in their lives.

Here are their Spring photos!!



 photo lust.gif

No comments: