Monday, April 13, 2020

Schooling

I promise i'm working on catching up on things!!

Ok, so last fall the boys started 10th and 5th grade.





School was going great for both, but almost instantly Chase started again with having an upset tummy , diarrhea and getting sick. It broke my heart seeing him so miserable. Not too long after that, Tyler started with nerves and getting sick every morning. Homeschooling has been something I have looked into over the past few years, and after several months I pulled the plug and homeschooled. I must say, it was the best decision ever!! Both boys are doing so well!! In fact, as of today Chase only has 2 subjects left to complete and Tyler has 3, soon to be 2.

We use a site called Time4learning and I can not say enough GREAT things about them!!!! Their cost is reasonable and their customer service is beyond exceptional!!! Both boys say the work is very easy to follow and makes them want to learn. And now with the corona virus shutting things down, I am so very glad we decided to homeschool. It just works so well for all of us.

Oh, and I will still get school pics.......i'll just be taking them!!!

No comments: