Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday

HAPPY HUMP DAY, ALL!!!

Whew, I am wiped out! I have been so busy trying to catch up on things since we've been back from vacation....I can't seem to keep up! I did my best to make sure the house was in semi-decent shape before we left....I SO didn't want to come home to an already messy house. Needless to say, I can't catch up! Everytime I clean somewhere, a new area gets messy.....so I go to clean the new mess, and the last place I cleaned gets destroyed! Ahh, the joys of having a 3 year old!! AND having two dogs and a cat!! Who, by the way, shed so much that if I could find a way to make money off their fur, I would be rich!!! We have a shetland sheepdog, who has long beautiful hair, and a lab/mix who has very short hair....and I think the lab/mix sheds worse than the sheltie!! LOL I still have so much I want to accomplish around here......maybe if I get off of this computer I could get some of that done, huh?!? LOL

Another problem I seem to have run into is, somehting is living in our laundry room, and I can't for the life of me catch it!! And neither can our cat! We put a mouse trap in there about a month or so ago, and whatever is living in there ate the peanut butter off of the trap, but didn't set the trap off. So I said, "ok, i'll catch you you little bugger!!!" I put done 4 snap traps, all baited with peanut butter. They have been in there for several weeks and we STILL haven't caught whatever it is that lives in there. Every single night, the cat will either sit inside the laundry room, or just out side of it, and just watch. She knows there is something in there.......I just wish she would catch it! My laundry room is a mess because I had to move things around to set the traps up, and also block them so Ty and the cat or dogs couldn't get to them. If we don't catch it soon, I told Zane we are going to start charging it rent........

On a MUCH happier note.....WE PLANTED OUR TOMATO PLANTS!!!! Finally!! I am a major happy camper now. I can not WAIT to bite into a juicy, yummy home grown tomato. They have been in the ground for a week as of today, and they are doing great!! It won't be long and we'll have to put those metal cage thingies around them. I just hope rocky raccoon and the deer leave them alone. I will be highly upset if something gets into my tomato plants!!!! I'll post a few pics of the plants that I have taken sometime today.....

Ok, I think I need to get moving.....time for lunch soon!!! I still have no idea what i'm fixing for dinner tonight.....however I did figure dessert out. I made a yummy, super delicious strawberry shortcake this morning!! MMMM, it looks SO good! I can't wait to have a piece!!!!! I also post a pic of that sometime today, too!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!!!

No comments: