Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cross stitch project

I have been working so hard on this project, and I must say I LOVE how it is turning out!!! The colors look even brighter that they do in the picture that is on the pattern folder. I am so glad I started so early on it, though.....I had no idea it would be so time consuming!!! Not that I mind, of course. I love to cross stitch, plus the person I am making this for means so much to me, he/she is worth the time and effort. :) Once the project is completed, i'll take a picture of it and post it here....that is, once the person I am making it for actually receives it in the mail!!! I was kind of hoping I could make more than one of these to give to several people, but I don't think I would finish them up in time for christmas. I do have a few other idea's for gifts though, so we'll see what happens.

Gosh, I was really hoping to catch up on my scrapbooking after I finished this project, but I think I have been offically *bit* by the cross stitch bug!! LOL

No comments: