Sunday, September 16, 2007

Beautiful day!!

What a gorgeous, perfect Sunday!! The weather couldn't be any more beautiful than it is right now.......it's in the low 70's, low humidity and a nice calm breeze. LOVE IT!!!!! Tyler has had so much fun playing outside....he was running around like a little maniac! LOL Zane and I got quite a bit done outside, too. We got the tomato plants pulled up, did some weed trimming and trimmed the bushes out front. I also got some much needed cleaning done. Ever since I caught this cold i've had hardly any energy to do much of anything. Now it seems to be gradually coming back, thank goodness!! This house sure needs a good cleaning.

So, for three days now I have been having sugar lows and not sure why. I haven't changed the way I have eaten much, and with being sick I was worried my sugar would be going too high.....boy was I wrong!!! Yesterday at lunch time I got the shakes and felt a little "off" so I checked my sugar and it was 59!! ACK!! Today at lunch time I felt "off" and it was 69......very weird!!! It's been awesome in the mornings, so I guess the meds I am on are finally working. If this keep sup (well, I want to NOT have sugar lows, though! LOL) I won't have to go on insulin. I go back to see the doc in 2 weeks, so hopefully my sugars will continue to at least stay decent. I'm not scared of insulin, but if I don't need it I don't want to take it. :)

Zane's birthday is coming up in 2 weeks....I can't believe he's going to be 40!! He finally picked out something for his birthday yesterday and we got it ordered. I also got a few small things ordered for Ty. I thought about saving them for Christmas, but he just loves getting packages in the mail and it's been awhile since he's gotten any, so I decided he could have them when we get them in the mail. Now I need to get more amazon gift cards so I can do more Christmas shopping!!!! LOL

Well, I guess this will do it for today. I am sitting here smelling our dinner cooking and drooling......I put a roast in the crock pot and it is smelling super yum-O!!!! I still need to get potatoes peeled and cooking, plus get the veggies started. I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far!!!!!!!

2 comments:

bluehoneytigger said...

The sugar lows could be caused my your cold. Glad Ty is getting to have fun outside again. I can't believe that Zane is going to be 40. I've been trying to take a year off of him.

Christine said...

Yeah, I was thinking my cold had something to do with it also. I had a sugar low last night and at lunch time today. :(