Monday, November 12, 2007

Mom update

Well, I just got off the phone with my dad. My mom had the colonoscopy done today. They found she has an ulcer, as well as the tumor. She was scheduled to have surgery tomorrow, but because she takes aspirin every day she has to be off of that for at least a week before they can operate. So, she will most likely come home tomorrow or Wednesday. I think i'll feel more relieved when she is home, but at the same time i'm still worried about the tumor she has. We still won't know if it's cancerous or not until next week.

I had Tyler call her again today, and she sounded so happy to talk to him!!! It will be nice to call her at home again like we used to......

I'll continue to update when I know more......thanks for all the thought and prayers, everyone!!!!

No comments: