Thursday, June 26, 2008

Doctor today :)

Well, for starters, this doctor was freakin' AWESOME!!! The office was amazing as well. The nurses were so nice, but the doctor was really super nice. He made me feel so comfortable, and I didn't feel rushed at all! I'm so glad we switched!

The appointment went great! My pressure was awesome, and they drew blood to check my sugar for the past 3 months. I asked about having my meds changed soon to start trying for a baby, and he said it wouldn't be a problem at all!! I would have to go on insulin and take a different blood pressure med, but i'm used to insulin from when I was preggo with Tyler. He asked when I wanted to change them, and I told him I had an appointment with the hoo-haa doctor on the 22nd of July and as long as the test came back ok, I would come back to see him to have the meds changed, then go back to the hoo-haa doctor to get the IUD out. SO, we are hoping to officially be trying for baby #2 by early/mid August!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I've been waiting to get to this point for sooooo long, and now it's almost here!!!

4 comments:

CurlyMonkeyMomma said...

Hoo-haa! If you think about it, life depends on the hoo-haa. At least, continuing life...
I'm so glad you got the go-ahead!!!
Just take care of yourself-which I know you will, take your meds and listen to your doctor! Don't let people stress you out (you know who I mean)and make sure you let me know what's up...keep me posted, or I'll come down there and beat your butt!!!

Christine said...

Hmmmm, maybe I should keep things from you.....that will be one way to get your hiney down here!!! LOL j/k Of course I wll keep you up to date.....woohoo!!!! :)

Unknown said...

hahahaha. Yay! You are a bad influence. You're making me think about baby #4. Some days it's like: Why not? And some days it's like: Are you nuts? And some days it's like: Well Elway and Tyler are the same age and Tyler and Jon-Christopher are close in height (hahah, my puny boy) why not another to go with Dillon Ian Chase or insert pretty girl's name here? hahahhaha. If I end up knocked up right after you (shakes fist--ROFL!) Although seeing our child pattern, Patrick thinks if #4 were to come, a February baby would be neat, then we have a child in Dec, middle 2 in Jan and a Feb baby to close. hahahahaha

Christine said...

LOL, there ya' go!! Wouldn't that be too cool to be preggo together, though?!? I'm just hoping aunt flo straightens out once I get the IUD out so I can track when I "O".....right now my cycles are so screwy!