Friday, August 15, 2008

Back from Pigeon Forge

We had such a great time with my sister and her husband! The cabin we stayed in was just amazing!!!!! It was also nice to be close to family with my mom not doing well. Zane stayed with us Monday night and all day Tuesday, but had to go back home Tuesday night to get ready for work on Wednesday. He did come back Thursday afternoon, though. It was so nice....we went to the pool, got in the hot tub and in the jacuzzi. (or as Tyler called it, the kazzozzie...LOL) My brother in laws brother and his wife came to visit on Tuesday which was also nice. They loved Tyler! I took tons of pictures that i'm getting ready to fix and upload.....once I get them uploaded i'll post a few here!

I was actually a little worried Tyler and I wouldn't be able to go to Pigeon Forge. Sunday night Tyler woke me up crying and saying his tummy hurt. I asked if he wanted to try and potty and he said ok. We went into the bathroom and he peed and got off of the toilet and headed back to the bedroom. I told him to hang on a second, and he was just about back to the door when I heard him coughing, then choking. He was trying to get sick, but was so scared he didn't know what to do. I got ahold of him and told him to go to the toilet but it was too late....he got sick on the laundry room floor. :( My poor baby. He was so scared because he has never actually gotten sick like that before, and didn't know what to do. I told him whenever he felt like that to just let it out, not try to keep it down. He was fine the rest of the night, and woke up with a slight stuffy nose but nothing major. I think he was just so excited about having company here, since my sister and her hubby got here on Sunday. Plus, I really think he knew we were upset about my mom and picked up on that. So, he was fine and we decided we would go with my sister and BIL.....i'm so glad we did!!!

Ok, enough babbling.....i'm off to work on the pics so I can share a few of them! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, poor Tyler. :( I'm glad it was nothing serious.

I'm so glad y'all got to go and have a great time too. :D