Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mail update

This is for the past few weeks.....

- $15 Amazon gc/Loomia survey
- Kotex smapler/Walmart
- Warm Delights/Krogers
- $20 check from Bartrender (they never sent me my amazon gc and said they showed where I didn't complete the survey all the way, which I know I did!! I've been doing surveys for them for awhile now, and I always do their surveys correctly....they said it could have been an error on their end so they sent me a check instead...they rock!!)
- $5 cash/Home Product Testing (the surveys they send are SOOOO long, and they pay so little to do them!!)
- Snuggle sample/Walmart (love the smell!)
- Orville Redenbacher smart cakes/Walmart (they are so super yummy!)
- $15.80 check from HCD surveys (cashed out over a month ago...)
- Trip advisor small travel bag
- book for Tyler I ordered through Book of the Month club
- amazon order (the UPS guy is really pissing me off......this time our package was shoved into the mailbox.......)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your UPS guy sucks. He should be reported!

Man, you did good. Wow, I can't believe bartrender sent you money, not bad money either--cool. I need a money survey. LOL! The last thing I got was the Amazon GC as far as "money" Oh well. :p

Christine said...

Oh trust me, UPS has been reported. He delivered another package to us today, and he brought it right up to the porch. ;)

I was shocked as well with Bartrender. All I had asked them for was my Amazon payment, not cash....when they said they would send a check out, I couldn't believe it!! Especially for that amount! I'll keep an eye out for some cash surveys for you, hun......:)