Monday, August 25, 2008

Tyler's latest obsession

If you've ever watched the Disney channel, i'm sure you'll know what i'm talking about. If not, let me explain. On the Disney channel, some of the shows tend to go off 5 minutes early to show a little "snippet" of a different show. Well, one of the snippets was something called Choo-Choo Soul. Tyler and I both loved it! They sing songs about animals, the alphabet, numbers....all while being on a blue train. Last week he was watching an older Little Einsteins I had dvr'd, and at the end they showed Choo-Choo Soul.....Tyler said, "momy, I wish they still showed Choo-Choo Soul more...I miss it!" So, I got to looking on Amazon and I found not only a cd with music, but a dvd as well....and they come together!!!! If you haven't had a chance to watch the show, here is a video on it from YouTube:




It is definitely a favorite around here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... found your blog on the blogroll on pg.org
Just wanted to say thanks for the reminder! my son also loves choo choo soul, along with all the other "between-show-entertainment" :) I'd seen that dvd on amazon a while back and put it on a gift list there with a couple others, but totally forgot about them!

Christine said...

Ohhh, another choo choo soul lover!! It is a major hit here, and i'm sure your son will love the dvd and music cd as well!! My son can sing every single song, word for word!

Thanks for the comment, Rita!