Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy week

Well, the time is finally here.....I get my IUD out in only 3 days!!!! I have been waiting for this moment for so long now, I still can't believe it's finally time. But at the same time, I am also preparing for our trip to MD to see my mom. Part of me feels guilty for being so happy about getting this IUD out.......my mom is so sick, how can I be happy about something?!? Does that make any sense?!? *sigh* I know life has to go on....I guess I feel conflicted because of the timing of going to MD and getting the IUD out. I am excited about seeing my mom, of course. My sister has said that maybe if my mom see's me or hears my voice she will really start to do better and I am SO hoping she is right. My dad now knows we are coming up to visit and he is really excited! (it was supposed to be a surprise, but my sister ended up telling my dad about it....)

Well, I guess I should get some cleaning done, as well as getting clothes washed to start packing......hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: