Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back from MD

Tyler and I made it back home! We got in close to 1:30 yesterday afternoon. It feels SO good to be back home!! Although, i'm missing my dad something terrible. I feel so bad for him, being home by himself when he gets back home from seeing my mom. :( But, it was a great trip!! I got to see my mom several times and got to spend lots of time with family.....plus, I got to eat some CRABS!!! They were oh so yummy!!!!! I have some pics i'll be uploading eventually of Tyler and my dad fishing.....well, of my dad fishing and Ty playing in the sand and water!! LOL Tyler got to play in sand for the first time and LOVED it!!! He was also super excited about seeing some "big water" as he called it, which was the Chesapeake Bay. He loved having the waves wash up to his feet....it was just too cute! We were hoping to take him to Ocean City to see the Atlantic Ocean, but we didn't make it this visit......maybe next time!!!

Well, I still have so much unpacking to do, plus get ready to run to the store to get some groceries......i'll update more on our trip later, including a mom update!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I tell you that times like that is when I miss living on the coast? Last time we went to the beach was November 2004 on vacation in SC. And that went kind of wrong, Jon-Christopher has wanted to visit the beach ever since and back in NY when it was just the 2 of us and Maryjean, our apartment was right next to the beach. Ah I miss that--next to the beach and cheap rent at that. LOL!

Where are the pics, I want to see the pics. LOL! Okay, the big question is, have y'all eaten all the crab chips up yet? LOL!

Christine said...

I'm really missing the beach as well. You know, when we lived close to it we hardly ever went because we would get sick of it.....now we're so far away and wish we could go again!!

I'll get the pics up now. :) And yes, the crab chips are....all.....gone. WAAAAHHHH!!! :(

Unknown said...

Hahaha, we didn't realize how nice it was to have that til we didn't anymore.

ROFL@ the crab chips.