Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mom

I called dad yesterday to see how mom is doing....she isn't doing well at all again. Thursday night she had a fever of 102. They found out she has yet another infection, and their thinking she has pneumonia. They did some tests and scans to see just how bad it is, but she has fluid in/near her lungs and near her stomach. They won't have to results from the tests until sometime today, so I asked my dad to call me tonight when he get's back from the hospital. I'll update when I hear from him.

3 comments:

AudreyO said...

I'm sorry to reaad about you moms illness. Sending lots of prayers.

Audrey (from the mom blogs)

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris, I'm sorry she's not doing well :-(

Christine said...

Thank you both so much. Hopefully i'll have a good update to post later....

The prayers mean so much! *hugs*