Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Tyler funny

So yesterday when we were at wal-mart I saw something I had been wanting to get Tyler.......a whoopee cushion. Ok, yes, I am weird........my family and I get a kick out of gas. Even when I was younger my father always said I had a "thing" for farts.....they always make me laugh. Well, when I saw the whoopee cushion I couldn't NOT get it. I mean, it was only .88....what's the big deal? Tyler LOVES it!!!! And to be honest, it's just what all of us need right now....some good ole' belly laughs.

I am so very thankful for Tyler's sense of humor........

4 comments:

CurlyMonkeyMomma said...

Don't you love it...bodily functions being funny and you don't need to feel embarassed?? lol
Whoopee cushions...still popular!!
:-)
Too funny!!

Christine said...

I wish I would have gotten him on video using it....but then again, I was laughing so hard I wouldn't have been able to keep the camera still!! LOL

Sandi said...

I wsn't sure what your e-mail was, so I am just letting you know here. I awarded you a creative blog award. Just check out my post from today to get it.

http://www.pregnantcancer.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Thanks so much, Sandi.....i'm off to check it out now!