Friday, October 3, 2008

A Tyler funny

Yesterday before we went to my dr. appointment, we stopped at Wal-mart to pick up a few things. Well, in the halloween section they have these cute little flashlights for kids for trick-or-treating for only $1!!! The night before when we were at wal-mart he got the pumpkin one, and yesterday he asked if he could get another one....I figured, for a buck why not?!? So I asked him which one he wanted: they have a pumpkin, a mummy and a skelton head. He asked if he could get the mummy one. I handed it to him and he said "thanks, mommy!! now can I get a daddy one?"

2 comments:

CurlyMonkeyMomma said...

Awww...he's so funny!! Love it!!
Laughter heals, just keep it going...
<3 J&T

Christine said...

You got that right.....if not for this little guy, I think I would have been a total mess. He is so good at making me laugh!