Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mom

Im just waiting for a call from my dad about having the machines turned off and letting mom finally be at peace. I'll update soon.........

*update* I talked with my sister. (dad couldn't bring himself to talk on the phone :() They are going to tell the hospital tomorrow to let mom go. I honestly feel it's what would be best, as does everyone else. She has been fighting this since May....it's time to finally let her be at peace.

*update #2: Oct 3* My sister called. They are going to have the ventilator turned off tomorrow.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Christine, I'll be sending your family thoughts and prayers today, I know this will be difficult, especially for your dad. I hope she finds comfort in his gift of relief and that she rests in the arms of our Lord.

Christine said...

Thank you so very much, Marie.....

CurlyMonkeyMomma said...

Wow...after everything I really felt like there was going to be a happy outcome, not a sad one.
I know she suffered-and suffered too long, so I hope that Peace comes all around-not just for Mom but for you and your family. Just remember that we love you sooooo much and you are in our thoughts and hearts!

Christine said...

Thanks so much, hun......we love you girls, too. *hugs*