Thursday, December 11, 2008

*cough, cough* BLAH!!!

Ok, enough with this cough!!!! I swear, sometimes when I cough I feel like my eyeballs are going to come popping out of my head and one of my lungs will be coming up. Tyler was kind enough to share his cold with us, and boy is it kicking my butt!! Zane missed work yesterday because he has it too. I had an appointment for the NT test at the high risk ob office, but we had to cancel it yesterday morning. I felt so bad cancelling the same day as the appointment, but they were very understanding. We got the test rescheduled for next Wednesday at 2pm. I know for a fact they would have had a hard time doing any kind of test on me with the way i've been coughing! Everytime I get any kind of cough it ends up like this, and I hate it with a passion!! I can never just have a normal cough.....*sigh* And being pregnant, there really isn't much I can take, but that's fine I guess. Cough syrups never work for my coughs anyway! LOL

So the other night we picked up a few things for ty for Christmas. From Z's parents we got Ty another Leapfrog Tag book and a carry case for the Tag system. It also holds several books, which is nice. We were looking at that Swim to Me Puppy and that thing is HUGE!!! There is no way it would fit in his kiddy pool or our bathtub....and we have a pretty big bathtub! LOL Plus, it was $30 and I just couldn't see getting it. They did have the dog Biscuit on display and when he was messing with it he said "mom, this dog is creepy!" I told him, "Now see, aren't you glad you didn't ask Santa for that dog?!?" He said "Oh yeah!! I'll take Tumbles instead!" I got Tumbles yesterday in the mail for him and it's already wrapped and put away!! I can't wait for him to open that gift! I talked with my oldest sister Dee and she said they mailed Ty's Christmas package on Tuesday, plus he is expecting a package from his Aunt Pam (Z's sister) and Z's parents sent out something else for him yesterday. He also already got something from his Uncle Dave (Z's brother) that is already put away. In fact, anytime we get packages in the mail now we just tell him they're for daddy's work. So far he buys that!! ROFL!!! There has been a time or two when he opened up something that was for Christmas by mistake, but I would much rather have him wait for Christmas morning to open things. :) We're going to hit a store or two early Saturday morning to get a few more things to send out, then hopefully get our packages out right away that we need to send! It's really hard to believe Christmas is only 2 weeks from today!! mmmm, and less than two weeks for going to Pigeon Forge and getting a funnel cake. Ugh, I am so worried about all the goodies this time of year....especially being pregnant!! Not only do we do funnel cake on Christmas Eve, but Christmas morning we make cinnamon rolls........plus i'll be doing tons of baking soon!! I guess I need to make sure i've got plenty of insulin!!! LOL

Well, another coughing attack is starting so I guess that's my cue to get off of here. Hope everyone is having a good week so far!!!!!

No comments: