Friday, December 12, 2008

Mail for the last month

I've been slacking with posting what i've gotten in the mail, mainly because the freebies have been so scarce!!! Anyhoo, here is what i've gotten:

- Vaseline Lotion/Costco
- Crest toothpaste/Walmart
- Playtex drop in bottle
- Mr Clean Magic eraser (LOVE these!!!!)
- $6 Pinecone (paypal)
- $5 Amazon gc (GSB survey)
- Pama nail polish
- Chex Mix turtle Cereal bar (I didn't like it at all!! Zane loved it, though)
- Ghirardelli Peanut Butter Squares/SheSpeaks (OMG, these were SO heavenly!!)
- Spongebob and Diego toothbrushes
- Kashi cereal bar (yum!!!)
- 30 free Christmas cards from Kodak
- Circulon Butter Warmer (finally!!! I ordered this almost 2 years ago!!!!!) UPS
- Tyler got his free books from Imageination Library

The past few days:
- tons of Christmas cards! (hopefully we'll have the rest of ours out by tomorrow! LOL)
- a few presents from family for Ty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn that she speaks. Why'd I get the mashed potatoes but not those? Grrrr. They did not even offer it to me. Wahhh. LOL! And Kashi cereal bars are always yum. We already used the nail polish too. LOL! I don't polish my nails, but Maryjean and Elway have gotten interested. Elway went for the green I bought and Maryjean opted for the green and the Pama. The first time, the Pama came off in the shower! I told her good thing it was free. LOL!

Christine said...

And see, I didn't get the mashed potato offer.....how weird is that?!? I usually only paint my toenails but haven't used the pama yet....glad you told me about it!!!