Monday, December 15, 2008

I would so love to meet

The person who invented the crockpot and give them a HUGE hug and kiss!!! I put a roast in there and it is smelling heavenly. I've used my crockpot so many times before, but since i'm still feeling run down and tired, I love and appreicate it even more! I did run out of those crockpot bags, so i'm going to have to actually put it in the dishwasher tonight....BOO!!! Ok, how spoiled am I?!?!?!? LOL

Hmmm, cooking in the crockpot did free up the oven for me.......maybe some early cookie baking is in order now?!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too, me too. I've got some Black Bean soup going and the house smells heavenly. The kids told me their favorite meals are out of the crock pot too. Easy, makes the house smell good and no food wars, it's a winning combination. ;)

Christine said...

Oh yeah!!! Now if I could just remember to get those crock pot bag thingies.....LOL