Monday, December 22, 2008

Only 3 more days!!

WOW, is it really only three days until Christmas?!?!? I can't believe how fast it has come this year. I can't wait to see his face when he see's what Santa and everyone got him. Especially the one thing he has been asking for for almost 3 months now.....Tumbles!!! I was so set on not getting it for him, mainly becasue when I saw it in the store it looked so cheaply made and just plain hard. But after reading online about him and the reviews, I figured it would be worth it. This weekend we got a few more stocking stuffers for him, so he is officially done. We got our packages mailed out last week, so everyone should be getting them either today or tomorrow.

I'm still a little bummed that our company isn't coming this week. I was really looking forward to having family close, since this is the first Christmas since mom passed. I've been thinking about her so much lately. Plus, I think we're going to cancel our family tradition of going to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg this year. :( But, i'm sure we'll still have a great Christmas together. Tyler is just SO excited about Christmas morning!!! I'll be sure to get tons of pics and post them here. :)

No comments: