Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I really wish you could smell......

.......the house right now!! I just finished baking some Peanut Butter Blossom cookies, and the whole house smells SO yummy!!! I cheated and got a huge box from Sam's Club that came with three peanut butter cookie packets and a big bag of Hershey Kisses. All you have to add to the cookie mix is 1 tbs. water, 1/4 cup oil and 1 egg. How easy is that?!? And they taste soooo good. I wanted to make a batch to make sure they tasted ok before I sent them out for Christmas.....plus, I kept looking at that box and craving a peanut butter cookie!! LOL Here is how they turned out:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, that's a good idea. And we have PB cookie mix in the house. Hmmmm, guess I should put hershey's kisses on my list. hahahaha

Christine said...

They are SO good!!! I even tried them one year with those cherry hershey kisses, and that was good, too!!!!!