Monday, December 1, 2008

Our tree

We finally got our tree up this past weekend!!! Tyler was such a great helper with decorating the tree. In fact, he hung up almost all of the ornaments! He was so proud of himself. :)



Zane got to digging around upstairs and found his train he had, so we put that under our tree and Tyler LOVED it!!!!! We had so much fun putting the tree up. :)

So, on Friday we decided to venture out.....not early, though!! LOL We went to Walmart around 9am and still found lots of great deals!! We got Tyler a Spiderman 3 piece pj's set that came with a light up robe for only $10, and we found him Spiderman slippers that were only $4!!! We also found him a HUGE crayola coloring book with the characters from the movie Cars for only $4. They had so many things left for decent prices....I was really shocked! Most of the crazy people were gone as well, so that was a plus. There were still a few asshats out there, but for the most part it was nice.

The last four days were actually nice. Zane was off for those days, and I honestly thought it was going to be a nightmare!!! I love him, but after a day or so together i'm ready for him to go back to work! LOL He actually did alot of things around the house, and even cooked most of the meals for us!! I think by yesterday afternoon he was ready to go back to work, though.......he was starting to get grumpy and pissy, so i'm glad he went back to work today!! LOL

Well, I think I need to put laundry away before I tackle the bathroom. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Nice tree, Christine! I also love the new look of your blog!!

WOW, I can't believe how far along in pregnancy you are already! I'm so happy for you.

Christine said...

Aww,thank you so much Bethany!! *hugs*